Discuss Best plaster board fixings DEBATE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing i always point out is when fixing to plasterboard always drill the hole ive seen so many fixings fail and its usually due to the hole being banged through with a screwdriver leave a nice small hole on the front and a huge crater behind so nothing for the fixing to grip to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best plaster board fixings DEBATE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'll soon be installing a SONAS 1500 X 800 resin shower tray in a bathroom that I am renovating. It does not come with any sealant or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock