Discuss Best plaster board fixings DEBATE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

What's the best fixing for plaster board, what's the strongest, easiest, versatile.

I like the the self drilling rawl ones. Don't even have to drill a hole lol

Depends what you are fixing. Cant beat getting in behind it with some timber.

Not fixing nothing at the min just seeing what others like and a bit of banter over it

Those drilling are s@@@e the fixing always unscrews from the wall when you undo the screw!

Fisher umbrella fixing every time for anything with weight!

Get a bit of timber in if possible. If not possible then Thorsmann duomax toggles. Or if the wall is dry lined ....frame fixings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best plaster board fixings DEBATE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'll soon be installing a SONAS 1500 X 800 resin shower tray in a bathroom that I am renovating. It does not come with any sealant or...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock