Search the forum,

Discuss Best place in Kent for hetas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan LPS

Can anyone recommend best place to do my hetas course in the Kent area iv been fitting biomass pellet boilers and buffer systems with a company and really enjoy it. Now I would like to get all my tickets and become a approved installer.

Sevenoaks Energy Academy are worth a look.... Did a refresher with them a while ago and they were good, covered the HETAS bit but added in a load of stuff that is actually worth knowing outside of the HETAS sylabbus which is a bit slim to say the least!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best place in Kent for hetas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better way to go. Just after some advice and rough costs involved, is it worth getting a pressurised system installed and a new boiler and oil pump? Heating...
Replies
Views
H
Hello everyone , just see if anyone has any advice on the best places and ways to advertise my little part time private business I’m starting in gas and heating . I work for a company full time , but would like to have a few jobs every now and then as well privately , but struggling to get...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock