Discuss Been looking at getting a digital..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan LPS

Been looking at getting a digital manometer (u gauge) any one had one or got one and experience with them

Testo 510 is mine. But probably a bit too precise for domestic

We do domestic and commercial.... And hospitals some times. How do you find using digital paired to a usual u gauge

If you do commercial a 510 is perfect as it gives you 2dp which significantly reduces your TT time

A water or fluid manometer is precise enough, how do you know if a digital manometer is accurate?

Indeed, but how do you know that they are accurate five minutes, five days, five months or eleven months after calibration?

Because every now and then I compare it against my J gauge. I tend to use my J gauge for tt and st and my 510 for setting up burner pressures.

I won't use the pressure gauge on my Anton as I've found it's 20% out!

Like an MOT really, and a boiler service.

I'll only guarantee a boiler's operation while I'm standing in front of it. There's so many things that can scupper its operation that you really can't check!

pcb, pump, aps etc

had the same 3 years, test it against a water gauge regularly, saves buggering about with water gauge all the time, for all the ner do says, how do you know your fga is working properly 2 days after its calibrated?

My point exactly but I wasn't talking about fga calibration was I!
I use both my Anton analyser and my Regin gauge, I know which one I can really rely on.

My point exactly but I wasn't talking about fga calibration was I!
I use both my Anton analyser and my Regin gauge, I know which one I can really rely on.

you not been getting enough recently? seem a bit techy!

cant beat water tbh for tt and general cooking. Digital is handy for appliance measurements.

i used a digital one for a while for tt, thought it was the way forward. left it at home one day and used my u gauge and never gone back to the digital.

its costs me nowt to calibrate my water every 12 months and about £20 to replace it when it goes walkies.

i have to calibrate my wg everytime i used it especially when I forget its to short for lpg work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Been looking at getting a digital..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock