Discuss Beaumont showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebraOrton

Hello there

We've been informed by British Gas that the thermostat in our Beaumont shower has gone which is why its not heating the water properly but all our taps work as normal.

According to some on line research the thermostat is guaranteed for 10 years. We'd like to replace it rather than buy a whole new shower unit (like many we're struggling financially at the moment). However, aside from resellers and merchants I can't find a direct contact number or address for Beaumont online, would anyone on here have it?

Thank you for reading

Debra

Googling it for me brings up HOme of Ultra as the manufacturer

You will need some kind of a receipt rto prove its age I would imagine though

Have you the instructions? as it should detail in there how to service the thermotat as it may only be stuck due to some debris or limescale build up

Thanks for you reply Tom. In answer to your questions - oh dear - no and no. We bought this place just over 2 years ago and it was already installed and I'm not aware of any paper work for the shower being handed over. I've just been on Ultra's website and there's no mention of Beaumont but perhaps they go by another name. I'll contact them during business hours tomorrow. Thanks again.

Thank you for your help. Have emailed them and waiting on a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Beaumont showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock