Discuss Baxi solo 2 70 pf problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

stings27

Gas Engineer
Evening all.
Have encountered a problem with neighbours boiler and wondering if one of you out there could help me.
When the programmer is turned on , everything seems in order. ‘Boiler on’ lights up, ‘fan on’ lights up, ‘pilot on’ lights up then burner on.
After around 5 minutes, the boiler cuts out.
When the programmer is then turned off, the ‘pilot on’ light is faintly illuminated for about half hour. This then goes off, programmer then switched back on and the cycle repeats.
Thanks in advance for any replies. 👍

Y plan ?

See what voltage your getting when off bet it’s around 50-70v

Normally would overheat faster than 5 mins could be getting weak

Reply to Baxi solo 2 70 pf problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Got a problem with a Baxi Solo 3 PFL50 The "pilot on" light is on permanently It was intermittent, but is now permanent When this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all I have an old Baxi solo 2 40 boiler. the other night that there was a metal sounding twang and the pilot light went out now the boiler will...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock