Discuss Baxi platinum 24 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glynathon

If anyone can help it would be appreciated

The boiler works on ch until the hot tap is turned once the hot tap is turned off the boiler switches back to ch then rises to 80 degrees and goes off drops down to 40 then does same again pump running all the time

:welcome: to the forum Glynathon ... :)

Are your radiators heating up okay after the hot tap is turned off? The platinum has a 5 year warranty by-the-way :)

No they don't heat up boiler goes to 80 in less than 15 secs and warranty ran out changed both ch and dhw thermistors too

It sounds like you have a slow release issue with a part that controls the water flow .... Not to hard a job for someone who know's their stuff I'd say.

When i worked for the board what you tended to find was people would fit these boilers from smaller manufacturers because reps told them they where besr thing since sliced bread and most advanced boilers out there etc etc.
But a couple of years down the line when they fek up it would be OH phone BG i only fit them and don`t repair them, so they never know the faults or hassles of spares and tech advice. Plummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi platinum 24 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock