Discuss Baxi pay your Gas safe notification fees. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsonbrown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Never knew that if you join up to baxi works they pay your Gas safe notification fees, give you points towards jackets tools boilers etc.. and inform your customer direct about when the boiler needs serviced and asks them to contact you directly to arrange this. Do any other boiler manufacturers do this?

I was only on the baxi site checking the boiler would get a 7yr guarantee and was amazed they offer this. I usually fit baxis anyway and now dont know with all the £2.20s = vat Ill save. lol

yes they do all this,i can confirm that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi pay your Gas safe notification fees. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
The self-certification certificate states that "....the work was carried out in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock