Discuss BAXI Luna 3 - no hot water in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I could almost guarantee its the Transducer.
The part that the rilevator fits onto.

Baxi part no: JJJ000620340.

Patience is required removing the part.
Difficult to get a socket onto. Can't really do it with a spanner.
The faint red light on the rilevator may not sense enough flow for the unit to fire up on DHW demand

The faint red light on the rilevator may not sense enough flow for the unit to fire up on DHW demand
I love the theory, but that part number does not show up on the parts diagram for my particular boiler. Instead it shows B (pic3) "FILTER ASSEMBLY WITH RED.10L-10091" ?

Perhaps your part is just the top piece of that ASSEMBLY ???

In your experience, when DHW demand, does the Rilevator show a constant red light, NOT FLICKERING?

Baxi 2.jpg
Baxi 3.jpg

Part no 624

OZ, are you in Britain?

Is it making a solid red light when waters flowing ?

Also if you live in a hard water area then yes I would clean the screen

Reply to BAXI Luna 3 - no hot water in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a heating boiler which heats up the water in a tank located in a cupboard upstairs and then from there I get hot water & hearing. I get...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock