Discuss baxi duo-tec2 fault code e385 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

as above driving me insane about ten people from 27/4 rescue looked at it can not find problem,i get hot and ch but it takes a while for it to come through all the time flashing 385 then all of a suden will fire up and be fine

Low incoming voltage eg below 200v ac best have a word with a sparkie I would say

as above driving me insane about ten people from 27/4 rescue looked at it can not find problem,i get hot and ch but it takes a while for it to come through all the time flashing 385 then all of a suden will fire up and be fine
Hi, did you get this resolved? I’ve had the same issue occur. Was it a pcb fault or some other electrical issue?

thanks

Reply to baxi duo-tec2 fault code e385 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I am handy DIYer but not interested in touching anything boiler related! Just interested before I get a Gas safe engineer out what I could be...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock