Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi Combi 133 HE Plus. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hughmac55

My 5 year old Baxi Combi HE133HE Plus has developed a leak from the cold water inlet elbow behind the heat exchanger. The leak is worsening and I wondered if anyone out there has experienced anything similar. It appears as if the leak is actually downstream of the elbow on a black manifold which seems to have a 'muff' type connection retained by a metal clip. This is upstream of the thermostatic valve. It appears as if there is corrosion present and I am keen to know whether a replacement is available or whether a new o ring is the solution. It looks as if the seal is probably via an o ring but access looks pretty poor. Any thoughts much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi 133 HE Plus. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock