Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 80e sparks but wont ignite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm a new member, this is my first thread.
Been called out to a baxi 80e that wont fire up. pump runs, fan starts for a few seconds, spark at electrode but no ignition. No neons flashing, Inlet pressure at gas valve 24mb, pcb A1 has 230v at termnals 2&4. Thinking it could be gas valve. any other advice would be apprecited. thanks colin k

If your not gas safe time to call one out if you are get your post count upto 10 and pm gas man (the mod) with your gas safe no, he will let you into the private forum

As you can understand we can't give out gas repair advice unless your qualified

Welcome to the forum Colin. As Shaun says please pm a mod with your gas safe details and increase your post count to 10 posts. Then you can gain entry into the gas safe section of the forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 80e sparks but wont ignite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water and central heating. When it operates it takes anything from one to several attempts to light and when it takes too many the lockout circuit is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a booming/banging sound randomly. This is a noise like a pocket of gas igniting and can be loud enough to make you jump. It's been impossible for the...
Replies
Views
Hello forum members thanks for the welcome. This is my first post. I have a Gloworm 15hxi. Its been a really good reliable boiler. I am doing some decorating in a bedroom so had to take a radiator off. When I refilled the system again everything was ok overnight but the next day there had been...
Replies
Views
hi, been to a baxi solo 15 he with ignition lockout fault. seems to run though the ignition cycle, can hear the gas valve open but not sparke. It fired briefly when i disconnected the earth from condensate, but went out immediately. condensates dry, changed the sparker because of continuity...
Replies
Views
Hi all, having an issue with a Logic Heat Only. On a few occasions early this year the boiler was going to fault code L2/F2. The electrodes, gas valve, sump, syphon, and spark gen were replaced. All was well for a few weeks until it happened again, then the fan was replaced. All fine until now...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock