Currently reading:
Baxi 105HE Pressure Switch Faul

Discuss Baxi 105HE Pressure Switch Faul in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jpo2709

[h=2][/h]
Hope anyone can help as i feel someone on here may be my saviour!. I have been left by my Landlord with no Heating for 2 weeks now and my wife has become ill due to her asthma, and my Landlord has ignored my calls etc. I have a Baxi 105 he and i had a fault of a Fan Flue error light. I checked the Condensation pipe and was full of water, looking on here and in the installation instructions it looked like the pipe was fitted wrong. So i Have redone the whole pipe so it matches the guidlines in the manual. It worked for 2 hours then flagged the same fault. I then checked the Venturi and cleaned it out, and again i have the fault. Checked the Flue to ensure nothing was stuck inside etc. The only thing i have not checked is the pressure switch and the sensor tubes.

The boiler switches on as normal, the pump kicks in, the Flue Fan spins it just fails at the point of igniting. It was only serviced 2 months ago by my Landlords plumber. But what worried me was when he said ' One day its gonna need a proper service ' which was assuring!.

I used to work in Plumbers merchants and Wholesale so sold loads of these boilers, but starting to understand why Heating engineers get So frustrated!!.

Thanks in Advance:yes:​

( I posted this in the wrong thread under oil Boilers!, having a dippy moment! )

Unfortunately Jpo you're going to struggle getting any info on boiler repairs on here unless you can prove you're gas safe.

Yeh thats what i thought, might have to go and get gas registered as i have the relevant qualifications and experience. Just never got registered. Might be quicker than waiting for my Landlord lol. Just asking the question to confirm it is a pressure switch problem, because never dealt with a 105 HE before. Even though i went to Baxi's headquarters to have training, yet they never mentioned this kind of fault, which is typical.

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105HE Pressure Switch Faul in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back