Discuss BAXI 105E Error 60 light in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, have changed the DHW diaphragm as wasn’t getting hot water to shower, the old one did have a tear. Now getting error 60 light every 5 or 6 times the boiler fires up. Could this have anything to do with the change I made?

many help much appreciated 😀

Have you checked the pressure? Did you isolate anything?
Hi, yes, I turned mains off and ran the hot tap. The pressure is at 2 bar. I also cleaned and greased the pin. When watching the pin meet the microswitch all seems good. Wondered if switch is at fault, maybe getting stuck, is it possible to clean/grease them?

Reply to BAXI 105E Error 60 light in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi all. After some advice before I get some quotes. I have a 19 year old baxi 105e instant that needs replaced for something more efficient. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I...
Replies
Views
Back