Discuss baxi 105 HE bombi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swank1982

Hi

Could anyone advise, been looking to install cheap combi boiler (by gas safe registered installer) in a property i intend to sell. what are the best of the cheaper makes, Ferroli, heatline etc. Also one plumbing shop has a B rated baxi 105 HE boiler he says that due to its higher efficiency it can be registered as A or B rated,is this true?

Thanks

You need to ask Baxi about rateing, dont think you can fit `B` rated boilers anymore !

I did ring baxi, there anwser.... if the merchant says it's ok then it is!!

No, no,no.....you cannot fit B rated boilers anymore

Can not see why you would want to or could reg a rated boiler as a b rated boiler,think merchants is getting a little confused with models

If you intend to sell the property and you are in England(as band ''b'' boilers can still be fitted in Scotland apparently) do make sure you fit a band ''A'' boiler and do not take any chances the boiler is or is bot,as this will be raised by the purchasers solicitor and he will want the paper trail once you state boiler has been installed recently

If you are looking for a budget boiler,maybe look at the mains eco boiler

imho

Plumbcenter are doing boilers from 499 plus vat I think, ideal mini comes to mind, I would go for a decent name brand even if selling the house, surely it would only help sell the house. I know if I looked at buying It and you'd fitted a Ferolli, I'd want it gone asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105 HE bombi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just checking I'm not talking rot. Today I visited a house with a Baxi 228 combi boiler. The technical spec for the DHW output is shown in...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock