Discuss Bathroom window help in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any clever ideas what to do here?
The bathroom is to be replaced and if the bath could moved upto the window with the shower valve at the window end it would make better use of the space.
Its approximately 550mm from corner to window so would either need some of the window blocked off or some glass to create a screen
65268_671034-2_IMG_06_0000.jpg

My vote block some of the window off doesn’t look much and a new window

I would price up for blocking it and fitting smaller window if it would make a better job, then it's up to them. No other way to get round it really, although I have seem some awful efforts with!

Reply to Bathroom window help in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I've got a new customer who wants a bathroom fitting. This would include a shower tray, and shower panel being situated partly across a...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Not strictly a plumbing question, but to do with the bathroom layout - hopefully not too off-topic! Some pictures attached. What we have is this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock