Discuss Bahco Adjustables poor quality! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of Teng.

So they're kind of like Snap-On then? I never consider checking suppliers of mechanic's tools to be honest, maybe I'll take a nose.

I got a Teng socket set. Lifetime guarantee.

Don't know if it's as good as Snap-on though, hardly use it.

Does feel quality though :yes:

I have the 8" bacho feels like its opening when I put lots of pressure on it

My Bahcos have slipped twice in recent weeks resulting in deep cuts in two different fingers. Very nippy!
sick of constantly having to adjust them each time I try to use them. Next cut and it is goodnight Vienna for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bahco Adjustables poor quality! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello I've seen a lot of posts on bahco adjustables but what has been boggling my mind is what are the differences between the 6071, 8071, 9071...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock