Discuss b rated boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi was phoned by a customer who has bought a brated new boiler and wanted it fitting - how do i stand fitting a b rated boiler as they should all be a rated now-the customer thought they were getting a bargain but it seems daft to waste a new good boiler

ant

maybe they bought it from someone who couldn't get it fitted because it is b rated

As long as it was booked in & ordered before 1st october 2010 it can still be fitted up untill end of march 2011.

What will happen to the thousands of B rated boilers in merchants after March then?

They will still get fitted. Mr Central Heating is still shifting SE's by the pallet load up here. Mainly Vokera/Sabres. The boiler police don't knock on doors but it may affect them when/if they come to sell the house.

Mine is a performa sedbuk rated B boiler.It was only bought last week and fitted at the weekend. This is the first Ive heard about any issues with B rated. Does this mean its not compliant with current laws?

According to this band B are fine. Baxi Combi 105 HE

Mine is a performa sedbuk rated B boiler.It was only bought last week and fitted at the weekend. This is the first Ive heard about any issues with B rated. Does this mean its not compliant with current laws?

According to this band B are fine. Baxi Combi 105 HE
no it is compliant,as long as the order was pre commited,any way the performa nox and band a nox there is very little between them parts for the performa are cheaper and it will probably last longer

With the fuel prices rising as they are, many of my customers are choosing boilers on "miles per gallon" these days as opposed to price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to b rated boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock