Search the forum,

Discuss B&q deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

anz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Clearance section at B&q has some good deals.

Room stats from £1-£5
28mm fittings 50p
Box of 300 end feed fittings £23
Grundfoss 15-50 pump £30
Stanley screwdrivers 3 pack £2
3 Port valve danfoss £8

They're in the bins at the front, the above is just some of what I've found so far. Different stores have different stock.

Mira electric shower £50
Gas hobs £60

That's all I can remember right now

Pity we don't have a B&Q on Arran.,Also no Macdonalds,Greggs,Subway Asda, M&S, Costa Coffee,KFC ,Boots Lidl Aldi not even a kebab shop.
But they are big on sheep.Wouldnt swap it for the world.
Them clearances sound great go fill yer boots..brum

Pity we don't have a B&Q on Arran.,Also no Macdonalds,Greggs,Subway Asda, M&S, Costa Coffee,KFC ,Boots Lidl Aldi not even a kebab shop.

.....goddam... no micky D's :(

So was I. Found a 15-60 the day after as well for £37.

Think they're just clearing warehouse space out and just want rid of the gear at whatever price.

got a mira shower valve nothing wrong with it just the nuts and olives missing £15 going to put in my mums on the weekend

WHAT?.....no kebab shop..........how the hell do you survive?

2 x 1050x400 vented cylinders £30 each!!! nowhere to store them so didn't bother

Oh and I got a sentinel system filter for £2

Should have scrapped them, I seen them at £80 odd
97fc92b829707eac778c689f24985af6.jpg

Last edited:
Ian i get down to hermi gate tomorrow and let you no if there is anything

Look on website, I think a handful of stores are not having a clearance

i hear they made a management deal with wolesley, now their trying to off load it before its taken from them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B&q deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. This is part of a narrow L-section of an upstairs bathroom in a house I'm renovating. The toilet sits here. I forgot to take a pic whilst up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help or opinions appreciated on this topic. Summary - last year bought a 90’s build house that had a wet UFH heating system designed and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm after some help... I hope I can be clear enough... After being in 9 years our bathroom basin tap started dripping. It's a single...
Replies
Views
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock