Discuss Avatar's Avatar! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey boys , do you like me new avatar?

Yep, I get all the plumbing jobs on Pandora - I dont mind blue loos anymore, cause of the new skin pigmentation!

The only drawback is having a 10ft tall body, I canne get under the kitchen sink so easy anymore . . . avatar.jpg

Hey boys , do you like me new avatar?

Yep, I get all the plumbing jobs on Pandora - I dont mind blue loos anymore, cause of the new skin pigmentation!

The only drawback is having a 10ft tall body, I canne get under the kitchen sink so easy anymore . . .View attachment 1461

i don't need this pic, i've got a blue nose already

he could not fix the boiler then? poor buggers turned into a smurf LOL only joking mate looks good

I still use a fountain pen!!

Kitchen roll has taken over from blotch now.

Those were the days. It's still as bad as soot trying to get the ink off your fingers!!

Actually my skin turned like this after I had to empty a cistern that someone had put a load of the blue crap in - i think it will wear of in 5 or 6 years or so . . . .

I dont know whats worse - the blue loo crap or quink . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Avatar's Avatar! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, I'm hoping someone might have some unique ideas for me. The Issue We live in a house built in the 1600s. The plumbing has obviously...
Replies
Views
I've had a Franke 1.5 sink fitted recently using their siphon 2 plumbing kit as part of a new kitchen installation. However, I now regularly get...
Replies
Views
I live in pattaya, thailand. just moved into a condo. a few days after moving in, I started smelling sewer gas coming from underneath my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
M
From time to time I get a 'drain' smell from my kitchen sink (1 and a half bowl) when the washing machine is running. It seems that when the...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Back