Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Atlantic HWS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andye

Hi guy I am a member of the electricians forum so dont hold that against me I was called out to an Atlantic HCI or HCL water heater and this is the first time I have worked with them I noted the element was ceramic see pic below and it was tripping the RCD so when I removed this I noticed that inside of the tube casing was moist fringeing on wet.

Anyway took the element home thinking it was u/s and left it for a day and the fault has now cleared as I left it on top of the radiator so me thinks it has dried out .

So can anybody advise me have you seen a fault like this before ie is there a leak in the tube or is it condensation anyway thanks in advance for any comments

Also I understand that tour-atlantic went belly up last year so does anybody have a contact number or emails for Atlantics new UK agent

atlantic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Atlantic HWS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock