Discuss Asbestos??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your opinions, looks like asbestos to me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 73
By the pics (on my phone atm) it could be either first gen foam ins with paper rap or monkey muck was its site name, big bag just add water leave 2-3 hours and paste on then add paper/paint over the top

Last edited:
If u think its asbestos dnt take the chance and get it tested. Better safe than sorry

As above, don't take a chance.
I saw a gung ho type chance it once, it lead to the family being removed from their property into temporary accommodation for 3 weeks while full asbestos clean up took place, riddor reported and HSE involved...... Simple job turned into his ultimate nightmare all because he disturbed asbestos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Asbestos??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing...
Replies
Views
95 yr old parents have an ancient glowworm 40/48 floor standing boiler that sits in middle of bungalow and has vertical asbestos flue up through...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everybody, I have noticed that unlike the other threads of the radiator which are sealed with something that really looks like hemp ("foto...
Replies
Views
Baxi have changed their 600 and 800 ranges....they look completely different inside and out .....has anyone got an opinion on the new version.
Replies
Views
Ideally, I want to cut these redundant pipes out. I’m pretty sure this is hair felt insulation but I’m a sparky by trade so not familiar with pipe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock