Search the forum,

Discuss Armitage Shanks Starlite Traditional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thd9791

Hello,

I've been searching for these basin taps for ages, and can't seem to find them. Does anyone know where I can find some? Even if you have them in your house I'll pay for a new set of taps for you! :rolleyes2:

Armitage Shanks Starlite traditional from the 70s or 80s
Knobs with cubes around the sides, Chrome
Each on a separate tap

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Regards
Tom

8640.jpg Here is a picture of them thank you!

armitage still do spares for these am sure providing they are not the delta type washer seating though you can still get the heads and indices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armitage Shanks Starlite Traditional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I'm trying to find a supplier of replacement hinges for an Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat. If someone has replaced this hinge and knows of any 100% compatible replacement set in chrome or white, I would appreciate your advice. This seat i'm looking at is perfectly servicable, but the...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i hope you're all ok and safe. im in need of a. Armitage shanks sink knob from the 70s if anyone has one or know who, please DM me thanks, stay safe
Replies
Views
X3 Armitage Shanks Avon 21 B8263AA Basin Tap - Chrome 3 taps body only , unboxed due to original packaging getting wet. £80 for all 3 including shipping , collection if easier
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a feeling you get this sort of thing a lot but I have tried searching the forums and no luck. I’m trying to find a replacement seat for the Armitage Shanks toilet in the house I rent. It doesn’t seem to have the model embedded in the side but from Googling it looks like an early...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I need your advice regarding that solution: Distance between two radiator pipes(valves not included) 1000mm,standart sizes of radiators are 1000mm and 900mm.If i put TRV and lockshield valve, i would need smaller radiator than 1000mm(I believe old radiator was around 950-960mm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock