Discuss Are pump types interchangeable? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there good people.

I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have broken my pump, since learning my mistake I have put it the right way, it is drawing out about half the current it should.

To keep a long story short, engineer says I'm going to need a new pump, I am after a Grundfos UP 15-50 AO P/N:59994584 but can't find any on ebay, I'm wondering if It has to be THIS specific model with product number, or whether any similar type i.e. UP 15-50 will work.

Many thanks in advance.

Reply to Are pump types interchangeable? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
I have a Neura heat pump and my thermostat has failed (Theben RAM 797 b). I'm looking to replace it with another more modern one I can use with an...
Replies
Views
I'm replacing my multi-zone Danfoss controllers with Hive, so far the downstairs Hive receiver is wired in and working well. I'm having a problem...
Replies
Views
Thanks for having me. New to radiant system as I’m from a forced air background. House has a gas boiler that works well thus far. Examining the...
Replies
Views
Hi Installing single zone ufl with Grundfos pump/mixing valve and heatmiser thermostat - not crystal clear from the diagrams how the control...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock