Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Are Hilti type powder guns still used? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I was looking at an old IMPEX nail gun today at a customers and wondering if it is still useful?
Has boxes of 'bullets' with it

yes still in use but you have to have a card saying your trained to use one

yes still in use but you have to have a card saying your trained to use one

Yes, I thought that a card has been needed for using them.
This one looks very similar to a large automatic hand gun.
Was thinking they had become a bit out of date.
I always hated to come across pipe clips and even radiator brackets nailed to the walls with these.

Yes, I thought that a card has been needed for using them.
This one looks very similar to a large automatic hand gun.
Was thinking they had become a bit out of date.
I always hated to come across pipe clips and even radiator brackets nailed to the walls with these.

take half the wall down to remove them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are Hilti type powder guns still used? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock