Discuss Are elongated bowl toilets available in the UK? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I am going to replace my toilet pan soon. I have got an elongated bidet seat available if I want it, but I can't find a suitable pan here in the uk that it will fit.
Are elongated pans with around 47cm from seat mounting holes to front of bowl available anywhere in the uk.?

Reply to Are elongated bowl toilets available in the UK? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back