Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone using gas checker app on their ipad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam55

Hey all it's been a while since I posted on here as I've been busy passing my ACS and becoming gas safe registered. Just wondering if anyone uses the gas checker app on their ipad for their business and if so how is it? I've already noticed the gas rates and heat input calculations have to be inputted manually as there is no entry on the certificates. How do you recommend I add these to the certificates.
thanks in advance Adam!

Hey all it's been a while since I posted on here as I've been busy passing my ACS and becoming gas safe registered. Just wondering if anyone uses the gas checker app on their ipad for their business and if so how is it? I've already noticed the gas rates and heat input calculations have to be inputted manually as there is no entry on the certificates. How do you recommend I add these to the certificates.
thanks in advance Adam!
I've been using gas checker for about 2 years and think its excellent. Not sure what you mean re the gas rates etc. the checklist you fill out has boxes for
co
co2
ratio
and
heat input OR operating pressure.

These all in turn will populate the certificate. Come back if you need to know more

It seems to only have the heat input/ operating pressure for the landlord cert and not the breakdown servicing cert

I never trust putting any work info in apps as you dont know who can read / use your info in future if its sent as data back and forth. They could send your customers letters offering contracts or try to get service.

If I recall correctly, dan the guy who designed this app used to come on here regularly and in the two years I've been using the app I've not lost a single customer, nor has anyone said they've been contacted by a third party

I use gas checker and I think it's brilliant. Your certificates all match your invoices and quotes and everything looks really professional. It's really easy to use as well.

Also if you do have a problem or have a suggestion then their call centre (two people on the phone) are happy to help and know their stuff. They will also pass on any improvement ideas which are often acted upon. I've had at least two ideas used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone using gas checker app on their ipad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock