Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anyone use Mr central heating? Or what supplier you use for rads? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

As title really, also when doing full heating installs where do everyone get there rads from? Someone told me mr central heating rads are bad quality but ok for rentals. What's everyone's opinion ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just go to Williams. Their rads are good and the prices are cheap. I wanted 2 biggish rads this week which I thought would have to be ordered but they had them in stock and delivered them for me because I couldnt get them in the van. Good old fashioned service .

Williams?

Hi Iain.

I think that Hydrotherm, hugely perceptive, intelligent and all round fine chap that he clearly is, might mean Williams & Co - trade only plumbers merchant.

What part of Kent are you in? We have branches in Crayford, Gillingham, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells plus 21 others in Sussex, Surrey, Hants and Berks.

For more details, see my signature block.

Williams & Co. One of the sponsors of this forum . I use them because I get good service from the branch that I use and also good cheap prices. Where in kent are you iain85?

Used mr central heating/ultimate heating a few times in the past, the packages they used to do were half decent.

williams & co

they bend over backwards for trade customer service and always deliver ;)

The rads from mr central heating aren't too bad. I have had a few dodgy ones, where the brackets on the back of the rads aren't level so when you put the brackets on the wall all nice and level, you hang the rad and its ****ed which is very annoying. The quality is noticeably worse than say stelrads or delonghi ones. My favourite budget rads are the purmo rads from pts

How many branches have you got ray? You don't come across like a tycoon.

How many branches have you got ray? You don't come across like a tycoon.

24 and a half. 25 next monday week when Eastbourne opens.

Tycoon! :) Yeah, right.

Hold on, one of my flunkies is just lighting my big fat cigar. :)

what rads are you doing ray and do you do mail order?

Heatline rads - we are the UK importer and distributor since Vaillant pulled out of the rad market about a year ago. If you haven't used them before, give them a try - they make much better rads than they do boilers. :)

In pallet quantities we deliver all over the UK. Once the ecommerce is up and running we will do smaller quantities also. In the meantime, as we are testing our carrier systems, feel free to drop me a PM, and if you don't mind being a guinea pig for the transport we will drop a small quantity for no carriage charge.

Did Paddy sort you out ok today Leo?

Without being a total kiss bum, yes. Spot on, called about nine,ish. It's arriving in the morning with some chemicals. Good blok, very coherent and efficient. Good saving on the boiler as well.

theres nothing wrong with the mr heating rads just be aware the doubles are realy only p plus rads only one convector but ive had a lot of customers say they like them as they are quite slim

As long as they're white and hold water, I'm not bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone use Mr central heating? Or what supplier you use for rads? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock