Discuss anyone know where i can find a 32mm overflow with 80mm waste for old cast iron bath? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosieDIY

hi,

i need a 32mm overflow and 80mm waste trap for a cast iron bath i'm plumbing in, most suppliers do the bath standard of 1 1/2" (38mm) overflow but this is too big.. I haven't been able to find any with 1 1/4" (32mm), only basin but they don't have a big enough waste trap

Just to clarify the 80mm waste trap is the total diameter of the indent in the bottom of the bath for the trap, the hole is actually 2 1/2" (64mm), so could fit anything over 2 1/2" diameter.

all advice most gratefully received :)

cheers,

Rosie

Re: anyone know where i can find a 32mm overflow with 80mm waste for old cast iron ba

Welcome to the forum Rosie.
Contact the bath supplier or manufacturer they will supply one for the bath.

Re: anyone know where i can find a 32mm overflow with 80mm waste for old cast iron ba

Sorry miss read, its an old bath

thanks for your responses
the reducer looks just what i'm looking for, however i think i still may have problems fitting the grate to this as although the reducer would allow the pipe to pass through the hole on the bath, the chrome grate still has a 1 1/2" diameter thread so wouldn't fit the 1 1/4" diameter reducer on the inside of the bath... hmm...
would this mean getting hold of a 1 1/4 " diameter overflow grate? do you know anywhere which sells them separately?
cheers for your help so far!
Rosie

Do a sketch Rosie so i know exactly what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone know where i can find a 32mm overflow with 80mm waste for old cast iron bath? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock