Discuss anyone know what this is called in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Chris hall

anyone know what this is called i need a new one that is longer

No picture ?

Asking is best, but:

If you have a picture you can try Google Lens. Also when you have some idea what it might be called try Google images. I also have a BES.CO.UK catalogue that is sometimes helpful for obscure stuff (place one order to get the catalogue). That said I like standard parts to keep things simple.

Cheers,

Roy (amateur)

Reply to anyone know what this is called in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any idea on this pipe as the builders left it with black gaffa tape. Need to work out what this connector is called so I can rip Off the tape and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
While having new French doors fitted where my window used to be, the windows fitters have come across a pipe that’s in the way. They stop work as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock