Currently reading:
Anyone here worked for Dyno Rod?

Discuss Anyone here worked for Dyno Rod? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone reading this worked for Dyno Rod before?

I have an interview with them tomorrow, it will be a lot more hours than i'm currently doing but it's a permanent position. paid hoiday etc which i don't get now. Hopefully someone here can tell me what they are like.

Assuming I get offered the job, there's pros and cons to taking it or staying put.

Can't make my mind up.

Apparently i will be asked what i know about the company, questions about health and safety and customer service type questions. Only so much i can prepare.

There will be a 10 question test on plumbing stuff maybe a couple included will be heating and electrical.

Anyway opinions from past or present employees would be great :)

Thanks

Only just seen this thread - Is it the Dyno lot in Beckenham mate? Seems they have changed there tune! I worked for them for 4 or 5 years and by the end I hated it. Mind you I left them 2 and a half years ago so plenty has obviously changed in that time!

My word of warning, is don't get too matey with the office staff and watch what you say to people. There is always someone prepared to stab you in the back for something. Best bet is, don't argue back with them and speak when spoken to! That was my experience anyway... I do tend to pipe up a lot more than I should do! Lol.

Is Mark still the manager? Watch that sly little rat. He wouldn't pee on you, if you was on fire mate! If you want anymore advice I won't bang on in public too much so PM me fella.

All the best. Hope it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone here worked for Dyno Rod? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Replies
Views
davevincent
D
X
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock