Discuss anyone finished t4ts, toolkit ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andymc

Just curious to know what the tool kit you recieve when doing your plumbing course?

I haven't got it yet nor finished my training but was told it's the basics & a drill.

hi,you dont get a kit as such you get vouchers for screwfix and choose what you want,shouldnt need much to get you going,bender,torch,grips,adjustable spanners,pipe slicers,hacksaw,tape,steel rule,etc etc,would have change from £150.00.sorry i dont know the exact value of the voucher if i find out , i will let you know,,,,ste

would have change from £150.00 - You're only intending on using them once then!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone finished t4ts, toolkit ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back