Discuss Anybody received a text like this offering work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomplumb83

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Had a text from this number..... 07552773767 - Hi im after a company who can take on extra domestic or commercial work in your area. If you can then please reply YES and i'll call you back. Thanks, Sam Watts

It coincides with lots of unknown number calls today. Yeah I came up with the same thing. Some place in India! Abit far for me to travel. I'll bare it in mind though....

I live in Leicester so Indian cuisine is never more than a stones throw away!

I've got two Indian eateries within a five minute walk of me.
Sadly no chippie, chinky or any other food outlet within half a mile. :(

Nice food tho!

Always thinking of your stomach!

At least you can quite easily ignore a text message.

I've recently setup a new landline & had the calls diverted to my mobile, it would seem as though Virgin have sold the new number to companies who insist on plaguing me with 15-20 calls a week!!:censored:

I've got two Indian eateries within a five minute walk of me.
Sadly no chippie, chinky or any other food outlet within half a mile. :(

sign of modern times, chips shops have been replaced by indian/curry houses as the most popular takeaway.

Theses a row of shops 3 minute walk from my house which is:
Ladbrokes, Indian curry house, newsagent, Chinese, deli, hairdresser, chippy, pub,
Haha you could actually live in a 500 metre stretch and never need to move

Had a text from this number..... 07552773767 - Hi im after a company who can take on extra domestic or commercial work in your area. If you can then please reply YES and i'll call you back. Thanks, Sam Watts

Just recieved this also, won't reply but thought it may need flagging up if it is going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anybody received a text like this offering work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock