Discuss Any Ideas - Tempra 18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skaly

Hi I was called to a Ferroli Tempra 18 When turned on from cold it had been running for 1 minute then off 1 min then running 1 min and so on, that was for the last few days but today when i got to it it ran normal, I ran it at max turned down temp it went off turned up temp it came on and ran fine. ANY IDEAS as to what it could be .

You need to check the heating ntc to see if it in range, then if ok checkto see if limits are kicking in, F &R temps,also flue/aps related issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Ideas - Tempra 18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock