Search the forum,

Discuss Anton sprint problems? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Aire

Anyone have any experience with Anton sprint co room safety function? Turned mine on outside and the co reading went straight to 18, saying max allowed is 10. How can it be reading 18 outside? Brought it inside and the reading isn't moving.

It was calibrated back in November and hardly been used since then.

Reply to Anton sprint problems? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I recently purchased a new Anton pro (reluctantly) as the Anton sprint 2 is now obsolete (even though there's nothing wrong with it) so I want to use it as a spare manometer, temp sensor etc, everything apart from the analysis. However the menu is blocked with a calibration alert message and...
Replies
Views
Marc myles
M
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi I've read through dozens of threads on here about unvented systems but was wondering if someone might provide some advice on an upgrade we are planning as part of a bathroom refurb Current Setup: Gravity fed system with cold water tank in the loft and hot water tank in the hot press (1st...
Replies
Views
About 12 days ago attended a boiler lock out. Apparently another plumber was there a week before to and adjusted the photo cell. .. It is a grant wall 16/21 about 10yrs old. The ones where there is no room to move ...! Doesn't look like serviced much. Opened up and heavily sooted. Bottom baffle...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock