Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anton sprint pro 6 flue gas analyser for rent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a brand new anton analyser for rent at £30 per use depending on the location.
It is the newest version which is the sprint pro 6.
I am based in Luton.
Contact 07928193630 for more information

i dont know anyone who rents fga long term

Is there much of a market for this? All registered engineers should have one any way so the only time they would need to rent one is when there's is being calibrated, but then they will usually plan their jobs round this time.

Reply to Anton sprint pro 6 flue gas analyser for rent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock