Discuss Anton sprint gas tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEVON GAS

Any comments on the anton gas testers, looking to get the anton sprint v2 kit.
Has anyone used one or got one, and has any comments.
Thanks.

Is this a rebadged Telegan Sprint? I field tested the sprint for Telegan and found it a nice piece of kit.

Mike

have been using the v3 for quite a while the gas detect probe is excellent as is battery life, when buying make sure to get the magnetic boot, so helpful when clinging to kitchen unit by fingernails trying to get to a test point.
So basically i think these are great, only down point seem to need filters changing regularly if working on condensers a lot, (note if you don't change filter or leave out o2 sensor or pump gets goosed and then its recal and repair time)

Just bought Anton 130 manometer, anyone know how to install batteries?? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton sprint gas tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I recently purchased a new Anton pro (reluctantly) as the Anton sprint 2 is now obsolete (even though there's nothing wrong with it) so I want to...
Replies
Views
Marc myles
M
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the...
Replies
Views
C
I have two anton sprint pro 6 units, one is brand new has screen cover on the other is used but immaculate Carry bag Probe Filter Printer and paper
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock