Discuss anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MP plumb

i done a gas service today and i used the anton to do a tightness test. i went though the motion of the let by, then stabilisation then the tightness,and all was fine until it got to the tightness... i was about a min in when suddenly it completly dropped to a minus. I redone the test, and all was fine, could my analyser be faulty?
btw, aparantly no one had turned anything on whilst i was testing.

grahamM, come april, every one will need the CPA1 if you are to work on the boilers so a good old u gauge isnt going to be good enough. 'Get with the programe!' x

u gauge in my book will still be good enough for the TT cpa1 only requires the FGA of a appliance not a TT BTW Claire i also have a anton and hose fit is pants IMHO watch my mate bod he has a foot fetish LOL

I don't trust any form of electronic manometer. U gauge (or J gauge) every time for me, I can see if it develops a fault and there's no batteries to run out.

grahamM, come april, every one will need the CPA1 if you are to work on the boilers so a good old u gauge isnt going to be good enough. 'Get with the programe!' x

What has CPA1 got do do with carrying out a TT with a trusty old U-Guage that does not require calibrating annually and balancing to atmos. pressure?

ok, ok i get it! you all like a u-gauge! so are you saying i need to go back to that? and only use the anton for the flue gas?

I'm a big time gadget girl; however, for routine tightness tests, u gauge all the way. If I had something strange I wanted to document, might throw the analyser on for a print out.

423448_10150622526103129_534118128_9408082_961527891_n.jpg

thought id throw this pic in of my cat bored of the plumbing forum....
(yes, ive been shopping to dunelm today)

and yes, ive had a glass of wine. and yes,my computer is sitting on a blanket, on the bloody table!.... but i dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock