Search the forum,

Discuss Another Year 231654654 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
:)

:D thought it would confuse some of you

It was my birthday yesterday lol

I'm guessing you started in this game as a lad Shaun? You seem to have picked up a lot of knowledge considering your brief years.

I'm guessing you started in this game as a lad Shaun? You seem to have picked up a lot of knowledge considering your brief years.

Yea was working when I was 14 :D

Also a belated happy b day. Can only agree with all of them above definitely huge knowledge.

Not sure about your age and don't want to insult you is it the amount of seconds that you have been plumbing (40 years) would make you 54 if you started at 14

Not sure about your age and don't want to insult you is it the amount of seconds that you have been plumbing (40 years) would make you 54 if you started at 14

you've lost me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another Year 231654654 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Bob Kerr
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock