Search the forum,

Discuss An Introduction To New Sites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eileen Wang

Hello Community,

Good wishes to everyone. I am new to this site and wants to take participation in the discussion board. I am fine here and I hope everything goes fine here. This forum will help me to gain a lot of knowledge, as there are a lot of things within it. I hope I can enjoy my stay here with all your cooperation and suggestions.

Best Regards,
Eileen Wang
szyotar.com

spam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to An Introduction To New Sites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new here and just a DIY'er, I am hoping that one day I may be able to contribute and maybe help other members, but for now am happy to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Having a problem with a recent installation. Fitted new unvented cylinder and boiler. Everything fine for 6 months Then I get a call from my...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock