Discuss Am I a bad customer / job magnet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a 4 page contract signed and dated agreeing the price date ect I had probs with the job from day one they even say that I shouldn't have condemned the bbu as they say there was nothing wrong with it. The flue liner was disconnected from the terminal so I disconnected it

I left on Friday in a bad way not me the customer was not happy I isolated the boiler removed the fuse from the switch and issued a uncommisioned notice which she refused to sign

Was the new boiler with dodgy flue left on though, that's the sticking point.And the money loser .Obviously there gas safe friend is going to shout from the roof tops. Gotta ask yourself why didn't he do the job.?

I take photos of every job But this one I would have taken photos of my f up lol

Was the new boiler with dodgy flue left on though, that's the sticking point.And the money loser .Obviously there gas safe friend is going to shout from the roof tops. Gotta ask yourself why didn't he do the job.?

Its the uncle and he is ALWAYS fully booked because he's the best apparently it was isolated when I left and the flue was a genuine mistake that was going to be sorted out there and then but she refused

Its the uncle and he is ALWAYS fully booked because he's the best apparently it was isolated when I left and the flue was a genuine mistake that was going to be sorted out there and then but she refused

Try find his name out May get some home truths about why he didn't do the job

If you have made a mistake its not the end of the world. You owned up to it and offered to repair it I would send an invoice through with a letter stating that the remedial work will be carried out as soon as you are allowed access. Then if worse comes to worse then take it through the courts. If they are refusing to let you repair your fault they will lose in court.

Also if they remove the boiler it is there property and bill them for it as you dont know how well they removed the boiler.

Sadly not a joke this is my life ATM

You should set a plan in place, finish jobs that are booked for now, then take time off work and take the missus somewhere nice and just forget about work for at least a two week period. Or hand over booked jobs to a friend, inform customers you are getting someone else to handle jobs as you cannot be there due to unforeseen circumstances

Plus they want to keep some of the work you have done? why if they feel that you are incompetent? If you were incompetent then they would have the lot removed.

if it was isolated when you left its classed as un commisioned and job not finished or rectified (don't worry cos you didn't turn it on). all bits including copper like i say belong to you until payment..Get gas safe involved and explain then take them to small claims...god i feel for ya..:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Am I a bad customer / job magnet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back