Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha intec 28x fault code e96 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

Could anyone shine a light on this fault, not listed in the MIs?

Many thanks

Kev

i think its somthing to do with solar kevin

i think its somthing to do with solar kevin

Now that’s interesting to know it’s a weird one lol sitting in my digs and you get a phone call before your about to put the light out now am looking through all sorts

Hi guys,

Had a chat with alpha on this error code, it seems that this error will show up if the boiler haven't been serviced full strip and service should do the trick will post outcome.

Cheers

Kev

Never seen that one before

How do you reset the service reminder?

Hi Shaun,

Basically the alpha tech help said right away the boilers never been serviced because of this fault code on investigating on the mi's you need to do a strip and clean of the burner check flue seals etc. from what I have found out it's like the isar if the sumps clogged then it won't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha intec 28x fault code e96 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop //...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views
Hi Called out to a Alpha Intec 2 with e43 code, reset boiler it fine for a few days then comes back .It had a new gas valve fitted a year ago by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock