Discuss Alpha boiler power cut in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Tonia Burchell

Had a power cut now alpha gas saver 34c boiler is dead. Any ideas please

it could be the fuse on the board, just call a gsr engineer to look if its a board fuse he should have one in his kit.

Reply to Alpha boiler power cut in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
My partner has an Alpha CD25C fitted and worked until a couple of weeks ago. Intermittently it will switch off after working for 4-5 days. When...
Replies
Views
Z
  • Question
My oil fired boiler won’t fire up it is in lockout After a power cut my oil feeder is showing out of fuel- it isn’t. And now my boiler is in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock