Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Allan in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇
I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out
I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself
Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou
Hello and welcome

Great to have you here! Once you start your project the place will become a wealth of knowledge for you.

We like a good project pic thread.

Reply to Allan in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, First time changing a shower or any sort of plumbing work really. Previously had an old Gainsborough shower unit which packed up...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
Hi Lou, Recently retired last July, sold my house and moved to Tamworth to be with the wife full time. So not retired as I’m married. Lol. Served...
Replies
Views
Hi! Hoping for a bit of help! Thought I had an easy job of changing my toilet seat however it seems to be more challenging than I thought. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock