Search the forum,

Discuss Air to air heating units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

justlead1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. Has any one any thought on air to air units? I have been asked by a friend who is responsible for a drinking club, to suggest methods of heating a single story building (one large room) The area is 180 MSq and ceiling height 2.8m. Owing to the layout, lack of gas supply and space. Electric heating / cooling is the preferred option.

I went to the Oil and Renewable Heating Show (or whatever it was called) yesterday and I must admit, although I'm biased towards oil, I was quite taken with the electrical units. They do seem pretty good for large spaces. I picked up a brochure from Ecodan (although there were others prostituting - I mean exhibiting - themselves too).

Not sure if this is of any help but just might give you some inspiration to have a different look at things.

Ecodan are air to water, air to air is your standard reversible air con unit therefore not eligible for any rhi

Hi Thank for info. My strong suit is not the English language. What the rhi an abbreviation of?

Renewable Heat Incentive - new name for coalition's version of Labour's Warmfront (or whatever it was called). Similar to ISAs which replaced PEPs in the savings world - feed in tariff stuff. I'm not 100% clear on what all these things are myself!!

Juvenile if you ask me. I'm all for tweaking these ideas but changing the name as well only costs needless amounts of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air to air heating units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock