Discuss Air circulating after 40 minutes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure the cold feed is not partly blocked, the air separator system relies on a good supply being available to make up for suction on the air vent. when system is powerflushed, should include the vent and feed by connecting together in the loft, not always done sadly. Having fitted a new pump, the suction might be greater than before. Manufacturer usually tells you minimum head for the pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air circulating after 40 minutes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Back