Discuss Ahhh, plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sharp Point

So this is the ‘ plumbers arms’, when do whip my nipple out of a special opening on a tunic?

:D

So the first rule of the plumbers arms is ‘dont Speak about plumbers arms’

Gotcha

8DB6DC01-CEBF-4234-A4E5-B6843DBB1B9D.png

Reply to Ahhh, plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So, I had an old and disgusting Geberit dual flush that didn't work very well, so I decided to replace it. Cistern is 110.830.00.1, so got a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock