Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Please - 40mm Solvent Weld in Black inc Tank connectors? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

I currently have a Koi set up and it's all done with Toolstation push fit connectors (these are an odd size and different to polypipe ones, the ends have a 'clip' that holds the rubber seal in).

I have emptied the system due to leaks popping up all over the place, i have elbows, Tee's plus tank connectors all in black.

I want to upgrade to solvent weld if possible but i am finding it hard to source parts, especially the 40mm Tank Connections.

Can anyone advise on a stockist or even somewhere online, Ebay has some listings but i am confused by sizing etc, plus prices are expensive.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Best to find somewhere that does commercial or able to order direct from poly with no min order

So is it Polypipe who mainly do solvent weld in this size?
I have a local Plumbase and a City Plumbing, their websites do not list Tank Connectors??

Shall i ring them tomorrow and see if they can supply? Do i mention Polypipe brand??

Thanks

Yes and the code

Yes and the code

That's brill, going direct to Polypipe is a great idea.

Why does that TC not show any seals/washers on the compression side? Is this normal, are they extra's??

That's brill, going direct to Polypipe is a great idea.

Why does that TC not show any seals/washers on the compression side? Is this normal, are they extra's??

yep unfortunately these days everything is an extra or not my problem so you might have to find some rubber and plastic washers to match

Reply to Advice Please - 40mm Solvent Weld in Black inc Tank connectors? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock