Discuss Advice needed please in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, i have a lead pipe in my kitchen, i have scratched it, so know it's lead, anyway, it protrudes above the kitchen floor, and looks like it runs into the wall, but want to know what the pipe is for, and will it still be in use, as i want to remove it, can anybody tell me, thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 16
Could be an old lead water pipe (mains)

Reply to Advice needed please in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back