Search the forum,

Discuss advertising deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any of you guys advertising any deals at the moment ? Cheap boilers or rad upgrades etc etc.

Always seem to be on radio around here with local firms never sure if they get any work.

I offer boiler changes from £1100. Gets me through the door a bit but I can't even remember what boiler it was from! Lol. I think it is a Vokera.

loads of work for these firms, little profit so eventually they either raise the prices or fold

got a boiler swap on thursday, vert flue and the customer mentioned that they thought it would come in around £3000, my quote for £2600 went down a treat, both sides were happy. full flush and nice intergas popping in.

got a boiler swap on thursday, vert flue and the customer mentioned that they thought it would come in around £3000, my quote for £2600 went down a treat, both sides were happy.

I can't get that around me. Otherwise I would be charging that.

my normal price is around £2k or £2.3 if a vert flue, cant be bothered to work for less, happy to lose some and not be too busy

Can't get that around here nowhere near that

Anything in the Plymouth area From a Tap washer to a Full install pays poor money ! Reasons 1. To meny Plumbers (600 +)
2. Low wages, May not be has much completion in North Devon, When I was in Ascot (10 years ago) easy to get 2.5K + just for a straight swap . Plymouth currant times cant get near it could maybe at a push do 2K depending on Boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advertising deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock